-Quilla central para longboard con cajetín tipo US Box.
-Material PG Performance Glass.
-Diseñada tanto para performance como nose riding.
Designed for on-rail performance and nose riding. Unique bulb-like tip holds the tail in the water.
For boards that surfers have trouble holding the tail in while turning hard or nose riding. The foil on the FCS Fatboy Longboard Fin is thick at the base, thin in the middle and thick at the tip creating a bulb. The water flowing over the bulb holds the tail of the board in the water more than a conventional foil due to water pressure.
- • Bulb-like tip holds the tail of the board in the water.
- • Ideal for on-rail surfing and extended nose riding.
- • Suited to traditional and performance longboards
- • TURN & CONNECT (Seamlessly connect turns and move up and down the board).
- • 2 + 1 Compatible.
- • Suits most LB’s with hard edges.
- • Designed to be used in existing FCS Longboard boxes. No new box required.
FAT BOY 8"
Base: 4.72" / 120mm
Depth: 7.99" / 203mm
Area: 26.74" / 17251mm
FAT BOY 9"
Base: 5.30" / 134mm
Depth: 9.02" / 229mm
Area: 33.84" / 21833mm
FAT BOY 10"
Base: 5.89 / 149mm
Depth: 9.99" / 253mm
Area: 41.77 / 26950mm